A sunny welcome to seawomanscaribbeanwriting.org and Merry Christmas!
If you’re new, I hope you find plenty that’s useful. If you’re one of my faithful (and patient) followers, everything’s still here where you’ll still find the same great stuff: publishing opps and more substantial posts occasionally like:
- an old favourite: “Charging For Your Writing And Editing Services” and (oh joy)
- the latest about my first book – a great option for a gift idea. Get on my Author’s List to keep up with my news. Meanwhile you can view the Book Trailer right here and order the book as an e-book or paperback from Amazon
NB, Continue to bear with me in my (never-ending) tweaking. But while doing that, I’m discovering how this special spot, where everything started in April 2007, is still quite relevant.
Navigating & what you will find here:
Tap on the SHOW menu icon in the top left, scroll down the left widget and away you go! The 5 most recent Posts are also near the top. Don’t forget to use the search box too.
- Posts – Writing opportunities (both gratis and paying), literary festivals and retreats, markets including those for visual artists and photographers. Within the posts, hover over and tap organizations, people and references with which you may not be familiar to learn more
- Search Box – for finding so much stuff on this blog, from international competitions to learning about writers and literary terms (left widget)
- Online Writers’ Tools – handy resources for genres from poetry to screenwriting
- Caribbean Blogroll – links to great contemporary Caribbean bloggers
- Caribbean Writers – links and info to a select list of savvy Caribbean Writers | See & hear Featured Writers like Commonwealth Prize-winning writer, Maggie Harris
- Social Media – Stay engaged for updates, posts, links to more resources and networking with Caribbean writers & artists like on our dynamic Caribbean Writers group on Facebook (hover and tap!).
Followers, Editors and Website & Contest Administrators, I greatly appreciate your responsiveness and patience in addressing my questions over the years. Thanks for offering your much-needed feedback.
I wish to thank all of you for sharing, commenting, rating and connecting...76,240+ hits since April 10, 2007!
Creativity & Blessings,